We all know what intuition is, right? But what if I told you it’s one of your body’s superpowers?
Tune in for the science behind intuition and 14 ways you can develop more of it in your daily life.
And don’t miss the Safety Tip of the Week!
Here are a few more resources that might interest you:
Creative Visualization, Shakti Gawain
14 Ways to Develop Your Intuition
- Notice everything you can using your five senses
- Keep a dream journal
- Get creative
- Test your hunches
- Pay attention to how your body is feeling
- Escape the daily grind. Take a break from your schedule.
- Get outside. Go hiking. Go fishing. Go tent camping.
- Recall a recent negative experience in as much detail as possible. Before it happened, did you have any feelings warning you to make a different decision?
- Feel out your situations. When we’re fearful, it’s usually because we’re over-thinking. Intuition is a feeling activity.
- Do something repetitive. Dance. Chop veggies. Play an instrument. These types of activities calm your thinking self.
- Stay true to your values. Pay close attention to how you feel when you say/do something that’s out of sync with your values. That feeling is your intuitive self saying, “HEY! Something’s out of whack, here.”
- Try to get a sense for a person before you actually begin talking with them. (And before other people’s perspectives get in the way.)
- Let go of your critical mind.
What are you going to do to increase your new superpower?
Coming up …
Willpower: Your Other Superpower
The Beth, the founder of Pretty Loaded